I have written the first draft of a book about self hypnosis .
- I have limited technical mastery. And by “limited” I mean, I really don’t know what I am doing, ok!
- I am determined that, while the world of self publishing is daunting, my will and determination will lead me on.
- I think that everything is figure-outable – so I will figure it out.
- I will probably make mistakes but I can learn from these.
- I am willing to do what it takes to make my book into a seller online
- I am terminally impatient but willing to do it one step at a time.
- I want to share this journey with others who are navigating this terrain.
- I have decided to publish online. I blog about this decision here….
So here is the challenge:
My mission … which I do choose to accept…. is to self publish my book (SUCCESSFULLY) online by May 19th 2013. Update: done. ish!
By that date, I will have created a strategic online marketing campaign, edited my masterpiece and formatted the book for online sellers. On top of that amazing feat, I will also (drum roll please…) blog about my experiences and share any resources and tips that I pick up with my loyal blog readers who will number in the
100s 1000s as they literally hang onto my every post, willing me to succeed…. update … mmm, not so much
This mission will self destruct on May 19th 2013 in a flurry of tears and caffeine induced paranoia. Or….. perhaps with a glass of champagne and a weekend at a swanky hotel in Queenstown, New Zealand. Either/Or….. update… as of 2015, I am back….
ps. I am a hypnotherapist and coach whose online office is at www.juliettenolan.com. Come and visit, you are more than welcome. Tell you what, I will stick the kettle on….