This is the page where I get all up close and personal about who I am and what I am about. So, as someone who likes to ‘do things her own way’, here is what I am NOT:
I am not an expert on self publishing yet but I am someone who is determined to navigate the field and try new things to get my work out there to my readers.
I am not a technical whiz which means that when I learn something I have to go back to basics. Hopefully this blog will talk you through the basics.
I am not someone who has experience in this field, or has an expensive product to sell.
I am not someone who is afraid to try new things.
I am not someone who likes to give up.
Here is what I am:
- learning about self publishing and putting my lessons into action.
- a writer who loves to create products that help people to live the life of their dreams.
- terminally impatient so I have chosen the self publishing route as the quickest way to get my work out there.
- a control freak who wants to know what is going on with my product every step of the way.
- desperate for help from those in the know who are willing to share their expertise
- quite a nice lady, who loves coffee in the morning and yoga in the afternoon
- all alone, lost in the big wide internet world with only her wits and a pair of shiny leather boots to help her
- A BIG DREAMER who believes that it is all do-able…